In order to obtain a Texas Veteran or VA Loan, the Veteran borrower will need to provide several types of documents regarding both Military service and personal income. These documents include but are not limited to the following:
- Veteran’s VA Certificate of Eligibility. We can usually get this for you online through our lender access to the ACE (Automated Certificate of Eligibility) system and if not we can help you to get an expedited copy from the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Statement of Service if on active duty
- A copy of the Veteran’s DD214 if the Veteran has been separated from the Military with an honorable discharge
- Past two years W2 statements
- Most recent LES or pay stubs covering one full month
- Most recent 30 days of bank statements
These documents will be needed in conjunction with the formal loan application and disclosures. Additional documents may be required, depending on your unique situation or circumstances. Once we have reviewed your information in detail we can provide you a checklist of the specific documents that will be needed along with your complete VA Loan or Texas Veteran Mortgage application package.
To submit a formal loan application, apply online by clicking here
To get started with a Texas Vet or VA Loan today, call us or fill out the short form on this page and we’ll help you get pre-qualified for a Texas Vet or VA Mortgage.
Texas Vet & VA Loan Specialist Shirley Mueller
Since 2003 Shirley has originated well over 1500 Texas Veteran and VA Loans. She has helped Veterans in almost every possible circumstance including active duty personnel deployed overseas, returning home, with PCS orders, as well as separated and retiring Veterans. – Read More